Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A little time off

It's Wednesday night and I'm laying in a strange bed thinking about what I'm going to do tomorrow, I can't remember the last time I went away in the summer and here I am up at Meg's house on Cape Cod.

I think I'll spend part of my day riding around checking out the area. There are a lot of people up here and not many roads. That's probably pretty good in the winter for the locals but doesn't make it in summer.

I'm up here for the Jasinski family reunion and there always a lot of fun. For some reason our family is kind of strange We all get along. I don't ever remember any one having an argument not even with the Republicans.

And that brings me to this.

The other day at home I was in a grocery store shopping and had a Cape Cod baseball hat on and a T shirt my daughter Nellie gave me when she was a local fireman. It was a firehouse shirt with emblems and stuff. A man comes up to me and says What's that you got there a hat from Cape Cod? I said yes I picked it up the last time I was up there. He then says to me "I have never been up there, Never will go up there and never though a Fireman would go up there" and then he walks away. What's that about? There must be something going on up here that I don't know about. Come to think about it there is. Uncle Buzz and Bill Motto could be the problem. There always up here and strange things do happen when there together especially if Karen and the "Author" Martin are with them and there all drinking Jack and Manhattans. Yes as the man seemed to imply there could be a problem up here. I'll let you know how things go and if I spot any problems.

1 comment:

crowldawg said...

I sent you some links about birding and fishing monomoy